Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Single Goal of life. What is yours?

I have just done the comprehensive exam of my masters, and if I pass I will get my degree in 2 weeks.

I just want to document this moment. I do not feel anything. Not a single thing. Achievement? Accomplishment? happiness? nothing.

My life has been a circus for the past 3 year, I expected fireworks in the final episode, but nothing happened.

So next time, before i get myself into something I will make sure it is the one and only goal I want to spend the rest of my life achieving. I am still searching.


July 16, 2012

3 comments:

  1. Hope you passed ( mathematically speaking its about time the results are out).
    What is my single goal of life ? It seems I will never figure it out,ever. I live by the day.
    PS : get a glass or two and throw them on a wall; it will make you happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello thereeee :)

    well yeah i passed and got my freaking MBA :|

    lol @ the glasses, i should've thought about it.

    so unlike me i declared it on facebook to feel good about myself, sigh..

    living by the day is not so bad ;) sometimes it's better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ( mnha lel a3la inshallah ).
    I am not in a place that gives me the right to preach but try to empty your mind a little bit, it sure has been a tough journey so far; take off all of your armour, put down your sword and enjoy your triumph :)

    ReplyDelete